Fact: Nearly 50% of all women suffer with unexplained headaches, migraines, earaches, neck pain, jaw pain, vertigo or shoulder/arm pain? These symptoms are due to inflammation in the TMJ (Jaw Joint)!
Dr. Lawrence Falender can offer sufferers relief with the use of the Urbanek’s TMJ Splint U.S. PAT #9314320 FDA Cleared
This device is a small acrylic piece that fits comfortably in the mouth and is uniquely designed to relieve the jaw joint inflammation. It’s more than just a dental splint or mouth guard… it is Truly Life Changing!
Invented by Dr. Tony Urbanek, this drug-free, non-surgical, permanent solution to jaw joint problems, has been used in over 2,000 patients with over 90% success.
Ready to schedule a consultation with Dr. Falender?
Migraine or TMD??
Do you or a loved one suffer from headaches, sometimes severe? If so, you are not alone. According to the website migraine.com, over 12 % of the US population suffers from migraines with some studies putting it closer to 20%. You only have to watch TV and see all the ads for headache/pain relief. However, what many people think is a migraine is actually a symptom related to their Jaw Joint or (TMJ) Temporomandibular Joint. Due to an inflammation in the TMJ, patients can experience frequent headaches along with the following symptoms of TMD (Temporomandibular Disorder:
- Frequent of recurrent headaches with the associated pain always being located where the muscles of mastication are attached to the bone of the face and skull.
- Frequent or recurrent earaches. This can be unilateral or bilateral and frequently described by patients as a “deep earache”.
- Neck pain
- Pain in the mandible, (lower jaw), which can be confused with dental pain. Many patients have actually had teeth extracted thinking that the pain was coming from the teeth.
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ear)
- Hearing problems frequently described and a feeling of fullness in the ear or talking inside of a drum
- Shoulder or arm pain or tightness
- Arm/hand/finger tingling or numbness
- Inability to open the lower jaw fully or locking of the jaw
If you think your pain may be associated with TMJ Disorder, call my office today at 317-900-4535 to schedule a consultation in Indianapolis IN. Stop the suffering!!
“I didn’t realize how much TMJ was impacting my life because I’d lived with the symptoms for so long, but Dr. Falender and his staff were so compassionate, knowledgeable, understanding and helpful. I’m so glad I sought their help—they’ve made such a difference! Thanks for all you do!”