Indianapolis Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center is seeking to fill several positions as we continue to grow. Below are two positions for which we are seeking to add members to our team. If you are the right candidate for the job, please email your résumé and salary history to [email protected]. Read more about the positions below.
Financial Coordinator: Oral Surgery Office
Our busy oral surgery practice is seeking an experienced Financial Coordinator.
Our ideal candidate would have several years of experience serving others in a professional setting. Ideally, s/he would have experience in a medical or dental front office environment. While medical/dental experience is not required, a candidate not having this experience must be able to demonstrate in the interview process their ability to quickly learn and own the tasks to be assigned. Candidates must also have strong computer skills and learn new computer applications (patient scheduling, records management, etc.) quickly.
Duties would include:
- Accounts Receivable management
- Enter patient financial activity in computer
- Maintain accounts receivable activity
- Prepare bank deposits
- Prepare statements
- Follow-up insurance claims
- Follow-up on delinquent accounts
- Arrange payment schedule with patients
- Act as the liaison between insurance companies and the office for submitting claims
- Prepare appropriate reports and meet monthly with doctor
This is a full-time position, working approximately 35 hours per week. Compensation is commensurate with performance plus production bonuses. Please complete the application below and submit it with your résumé. Your application will not be considered unless the application is complete.
- Include job and salary history
- I want to earn $__________ per hour 12 months from now
- Explain why you feel you are well qualified for and would like this position
Include your contact information and the best time to reach you if you are selected for an interview. Apply now—we have an immediate opening for the right person!
Please email your letter and résumé to [email protected]. We will personally review your letter and résumé, and if you sound like the type of person we are looking for, we will call you for an interview.
Oral Surgical Assistant
Our growing oral surgery practice is seeking an outgoing and energetic Oral Surgical Assistant to join our world-class team. As a surgical assistant, it is important to us that this team member LOVE helping and serving others while being extremely organized & enthusiastic, have basic computer skills, and be willing to jump in wherever needed and necessary to support other team members. We are passionate about providing our patients with the best care possible, and this person is an integral part of this goal.
While we strive to be a high performing practice, and all team members are expected to work as a team to get the job done, the typical responsibilities for this team member are:
- Surgery room set up and break down
- Takes x-rays, PA, PANO or CBCT as needed
- Seats and prepares patients for surgery/consultation
- Assists doctor during surgery/consultation
- Assures consents are filled out completely and signed by patient
- Handles post-operative patient care
- Handles instrument sterilization and infection control in office
- Cleans and stocks operatories
- Controls inventory of back office supplies
- Occasionally makes financial arrangements with patients and collects payments
- Trash pickup and disposal at day end
This is a full-time position, and our ideal candidate would have several years of experience serving others in a medical or dental surgical environment.
We are striving to create a team-based approach to our practice, one that both encourages and empowers each team member to thrive and be a top performer . . . wanting to help other team members to do the same and position the practice as “the best” in the state. If this is you, and you are confident that we will see this about you in an interview, please submit your résumé AND salary history to [email protected].