Indianapolis Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center is seeking to fill several positions as we continue to grow. Below are two positions for which we are seeking to add members to our team. If you are the right candidate for the job, please email your résumé and salary history to [email protected]. Read more about the positions below.
Oral Surgery Practice seeking Highly Skilled and Professional Office Manager
We are a busy and professional Eastside Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Office with an immediate opening for a full time office manager. We offer a friendly caring work atmosphere, competitive pay and benefits, including profit sharing, PTO and clothes allowance. Experience in dental specialty preferred, but we will train the right person. Work week is M,T,R 8-5, and W,F 8-2.
The Office Manager oversees the daily operations, staffing, and finances of the practice to ensure fundamental systems and protocols are in place and functioning effectively to reach practice goals. This individual is responsible for overseeing the development of the staff, the financial health of the company, as well as community outreach and marketing. Generally, the Office Manager will be responsible for implementing and monitoring the standards and systems as set by the CEO or Practice owner. Other duties include facilities management, goal setting with the practice owners, and assuring the overall patient satisfaction and good will of the practice.
· Bachelors Degree Preferred. Comparable experience may be considered
· Minimum two years of experience in medical or dental office setting.
· Preferred 3-5 years of managerial experience in medical or dental office setting.
· Knowledge of billing codes and understanding of insurance plans a plus.
To apply, you need to send the following via email: [email protected]·
Your resume with contact information
· Salary history and what would you like to be making 12 months from now
· Your written answers to the following questions:
o Tell us a little about yourself discussing your temperament, ideas on teaming, and initiative.
o What would former supervisors say is the best thing about you?
o How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
o What about this job is attractive to you?
o What does “service” mean to you?
We will review all applications and contact those that are qualified, for an interview.
Oral Surgical Assistant
Our growing oral surgery practice is seeking an outgoing and energetic Oral Surgical Assistant to join our world-class team. As a surgical assistant, it is important to us that this team member LOVE helping and serving others while being extremely organized & enthusiastic, have basic computer skills, and be willing to jump in wherever needed and necessary to support other team members. We are passionate about providing our patients with the best care possible, and this person is an integral part of this goal.
While we strive to be a high performing practice, and all team members are expected to work as a team to get the job done, the typical responsibilities for this team member are:
- Surgery room set up and break down
- Takes x-rays, PA, PANO or CBCT as needed
- Seats and prepares patients for surgery/consultation
- Assists doctor during surgery/consultation
- Assures consents are filled out completely and signed by patient
- Handles post-operative patient care
- Handles instrument sterilization and infection control in office
- Cleans and stocks operatories
- Controls inventory of back office supplies
- Occasionally makes financial arrangements with patients and collects payments
- Trash pickup and disposal at day end
This is a full-time position, and our ideal candidate would have several years of experience serving others in a medical or dental surgical environment.
We are striving to create a team-based approach to our practice, one that both encourages and empowers each team member to thrive and be a top performer . . . wanting to help other team members to do the same and position the practice as “the best” in the state. If this is you, and you are confident that we will see this about you in an interview, please submit your résumé AND salary history to [email protected].