If you have lost most or even all of your teeth, you’re well aware that tooth loss can affect your quality of life in terms of
- Oral function,
- Eating foods and beyond.
Stop letting your dental situation get you down and take the first step to getting your strong bite and beautiful smile back by calling Indianapolis Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center at (317) 900-4535 for a complimentary full-mouth reconstruction consultation.
We are located in Indianapolis, IN – whenever you visit us, you’ll be able to take advantage of a broad array of oral surgery. We want to be your one-stop shop for repairing your smile. You can trust our expertise as our dental practice has been serving Indianapolis Community and our surrounding communities for many years!
Of course, the cosmetic perks of getting your smile back are not to be overlooked, but along with feeling more confident about your appearance, your rebuilt set of chompers will allow you to:
- Eat your favorite foods again without discomfort or difficulty
- Chew your food more thoroughly so you can improve your digestion and even your overall health as well
- Chew food more naturally as you won’t have to avoid using certain parts of your mouth
Depending on the dental service you choose and your dental insurance, your policy will likely cover at least part of your full-mouth restorative services. We’ll be happy to review your financial options with you and will do our very best to get the most coverage possible for you from your insurance.
But along with accepting various dental insurances, we also offer a variety of other payment options for you to consider. We don’t want any financial stumbling blocks keeping you from getting the services you need. We even accept third-party financing through CareCredit and LendingClub.
Regain What You’ve Lost with A Full-Mouth Reconstruction
Because every patient has unique needs and goals, we provide several options for a full-mouth reconstruction that we can customize for you. To help you determine the best treatment for your particular case, we will thoroughly assess your situation, listen intently to your concerns, and provide suggestions. At the end of the day though, you make the call. We want to help you regain control of your oral health!
One tried-and-true option for replacing teeth is a set of traditional dentures. These are held in place by suction and adhesive and work much better than the dentures options of the past. We offer a few different types, including:
- Full dentures that replace every tooth in your upper or lower jaw or both
- Partial dentures that replace several adjacent teeth and can be “fixed” (only removable by a dentist) or easily removed by you
- Temporary dentures so you won’t have to go without teeth while your long-term tooth replacements are made
- If you need to repair individual teeth that are badly damaged, we can also provide multiple same-day dental crowns thanks to our in-house CAD/CAM system and milling machine.
- We are also able to give you same-day dental bridges for multiple teeth. You’ll walk in needing smile repairs and walk out with a full set of chompers!
For the ultimate real-feel tooth replacements, we also offer dental implant options! If you’ve been told that your jawbone is not thick, dense, or strong enough for this tooth replacement option, we may be able to place mini dental implants instead. We can restore your implants with a variety of treatments, including:
- Dental crowns
- Dental bridges
- All-on-4® Implants, which replace a full arch of teeth using just four dental implants for a foundation
We use advanced technology and offer a variety of comfort options to make your treatments as precise and comfortable as possible! We even have dental sedation to relieve dental anxiety.
About Your Indianapolis, IN Oral Surgeon
We look forward to providing families with exceptional care and advanced treatment options. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Falender contact our Indianapolis, IN, dental office today by calling (317) 900-4535. Our office welcomes patients in and around Indianapolis, IN, including Fishers, Lawrence, Greenfield, and the surrounding Southern Indianapolis communities.